Support and Benefits
read Past information
Message from the President
"Toyohashi University of Technology Emergency Student Economic Support Plan" [Updated on May 13, 2020]
~ To all students affected by the new coronavirus infection ~
"Toyohashi University of Technology Emergency Student Economic Support Plan"
- 1． Scholarships for all students (30,000 yen uniformly paid)
In the midst of the rapid changes in the social environment caused by the spread of covid-19, students can concentrate on their studies.
- 2． Free loan of personal computers, etc. for receiving remote lectures
(1) For students who do not have the Wi-Fi router necessary for online remote lectures,
(2) For students who do not own a personal computer, etc. for online remote lectures,
ClassRe-extension of the payment deadline (extended from the end of May to the end of August)
As we have already announced, the first half of the fiscal year
Class(response to sudden changes in households)
We will provide support to students in households whose households have suddenly changed due to the direct and indirect effects of the new coronavirus infection.
(1) For undergraduate students, under the new national study support system, which was launched this fiscal year, the support system due to sudden changes in households due to the new coronavirus infection (such as benefits for benefit-type scholarships and
(2) For graduate students and international students,
(3) In addition, for students who did not target such as (1) and (2) above, depending on the situation of students such as households whose household budgets have suddenly changed,
- 5． Support by setting up a place to work at a university
By part-time work on campus such as ta, RA, etc. work study,
- 6． TUT Ale Lunch
Following on from April, we will offer a free TUT ale lunch once a week in May to all applicants. It is a little deluxe compared to a normal set meal. Please enjoy it by all means. Please note that we take a questionnaire for those who wish to have lunch every week.
- 7． Establishment of a special scholarship system
We will establish a benefit-type or loan-free scholarship system for students who have difficulty maintaining student life and are highly motivated to study due to new academic support in countries affected by the new coronavirus infection. Please note that details will be notified separately in the future.
Acceptance of applications for "Emergency Benefits for Continuing Student Learning (Secondary Recruitment)" [Updated on February 8, 2022]
In order to support students who are financially distressed due to the spread of the new coronavirus infection, we are conducting a secondary call for "Emergency Benefits to Continue Learning of Students, etc." until Tuesday, February 22, 5:00 p.m.
* For the application method, please refer to "Scholarship" in "Academic Affairs Information System" and "Announcement" (on-campus only).
Acceptance of applications for "Emergency Benefits for Continuing Student Learning" [Updated on January 4, 2022]
In order to support students who are financially distressed due to the spread of the new coronavirus infection, "Emergency benefits for continuing the learning of students, etc." have been established and applications have started accepting applications.
* For details, please refer to "Scholarships" in "Academic Affairs Information System" and "Announcements" (on-campus only).
Benefits for the 2nd Scholarship for Academic Support (Notice) [Updated on 2020.12.21]
The number of infected people of the new coronavirus is increasing nationwide in the form of "third wave", and infection people are confirmed every day in Toyohashi City.
Under such circumstances, so that students can concentrate on their studies while thoroughly taking basic infection prevention measures,
Students (leave of absence,
Toyohashi University of Technology Support for living expenses utilizing the "New Coronavirus Infection Countermeasures Subsidy Project" by the Japan Life Support Organization [Updated on December 16, 2020]
Emergency Student Support for the Spread of Covid-19 Using Donations from Toyohashi University of Technology Alumni Association [Updated on November 24, 2020]
November 24, 2020
President, Toyohashi University of Technology
Alumni President, Toyohashi University of Technology
Utilizing donations from the Toyohashi University of Technology Alumni Association
Emergency Student Support for the Spread of Covid-19
In order to avoid students who are financially distressed due to the new coronavirus infection from falling into a situation where they are forced to give up their studies, the funds donated by the Toyohashi University of Technology Alumni Association to the Toyohashi University of Technology Fund are used as a source of capital.
We will provide prompt and flexible support to students who are currently in need and students who are forced to continue their studies or go on to higher education in a situation where it is difficult to maintain a new student life in the future so that they can concentrate on their studies with peace of mind.
This system was announced on May 13, 2020 under the Toyohashi University of Technology Emergency Student Economic Support Plan.
The support money is a benefit-type support fund that does not require repayment, and the desired amount of support (up to 1 million yen) is paid based on the application of the student who wants to provide support.
If you are in financial distress, such as missing parents, a significant decrease in part-time income, or cutting down your savings, please apply.
For more information, see "Emergency Student Support Money Application Guidelines for the Spread of The New Coronavirus Infection" See .
Utilizing donations from the Toyohashi University of Technology Alumni Association
Emergency Student Support for the Spread of Covid-19 (Notice)
*There are forms 1 to 3 of the application form.
Support for new coronavirus infections [Updated on August 25, 2020]
On June 12, 2010, Reiwa, the "Act on Temporary Special Provisions of the Employment Insurance Act to Respond to the Effects of New Coronavirus Infections, etc." (Act No. 54 of Reiwa) was promulgated and enforced, and "Support and benefits for the absence of new coronavirus infections" (hereinafter referred to as "support and benefits"). ) was established, and applications have been accepted since July 10, Reiwa.
The special measures for the employment adjustment grant that I had previously announced were the support that employers can receive by applying from employers when paying leave allowances to workers, but the system announced this time is If a worker employed by a small and medium-sized enterprise is unable to receive leave allowance, it is a support received by applying from the worker, and the support and benefits are for student part-time jobs as well as employment adjustment grants. It comes to.
【Overview of Support Benefits】
- Among small and medium-sized enterprises that have been closed due to the effects of the new coronavirus infection and its measures to prevent its spread, support and benefits will be provided by the worker's application to prevent unemployment.
- Specifically 80% of the pre-leave wage (up to 11,000 yen per day) is paid according to the results of the leave, mainly to those who meet the following two conditions things.
(1) Workers employed by small and medium-sized business owners who were closed under the direction of employers between April 1 and September 30, Reiwa
(2) Those who are unable to receive wages (leave allowances) for the leave
[Details of the benefit system, Benefit Q & A, download of application form, etc.]
- The Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare confirmed the support for the new coronavirus infection response leave and the benefit HP.
- *For inquiries about the details of support and benefits, please contact:
Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare new coronavirus infection response support money and benefit call center
TEL 0120-221-276 (Mon-Fri 8:30-20:00 / Weekends and Holidays 8:30-17:15)
"Emergency Student Support Benefits" for "Continuation of Learning" (Application Acceptance) [Updated on May 27, 2020]
In light of the impact of the recent coronavirus infection, the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) has established a new emergency benefit program for part-time students. This project provides urgent cash-provided support to students who are independent from home, especially those who have been hindered by the continuation of their student life due to a significant decrease in part-time income due to the impact of the new coronavirus.
From today, we will accept applications. After confirming the contents in the information video for students (URL below), please apply as follows.
- How to apply: Please access LINE (line) from your smartphone at the following link. Once you have access, follow the on-screen instructions to apply.
- Toyohashi University of Technology Student Url ( Academic Affairs Information System )
- Application deadline: Until the 1st Friday, June 5 2nd Until Thursday, June 11th 3rd: Until 17:00 on Wednesday, June 17 (final)
The outline of the emergency benefits for student assistance is as follows
- Support for students (including undergraduate and graduate students (including international students) who are independent from home and cover tuition fees through part-time jobs, and due to the new coronavirus, incomes such as part-time jobs have decreased significantly, and existing support systems are also used (including schedules)
- 100,000 yen or 200,000 yen in cash
Toyohashi University of TechnologyProvided by the Japan Life Support Agency
- Hearings may be conducted as necessary.
For details on the requirements of the target audience, please refer to the website of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
Information videos and youtube for students
"Toyohashi University of Technology Emergency Student Economic Support Plan" (Notice) [Updated on May 15, 2020]
Executive Vice President
Due to the impact of the new coronavirus infection, the income of the life maintainer, the student's part-time job income decreased, or
In light of this situation,
Some of them are being implemented in advance, but some students are eligible, so please be sure to refer to them and carry out the necessary procedures, consultations, etc.
Apart from support from universities, in the case where households suddenly change due to coronavirus infection, the university treats it as a "case where a livelihood maintainer is damaged by an earthquake, fire, wind and flood damage, etc.", and the university
Toyohashi University of Technology Emergency Student Economic Support Plan,etc. (Notice)
Support for students affected by the new coronavirus infection [Updated on May 1, 2020]
Due to the effects of the new coronavirus infection, the situation of those who are bearing students' school funds has changed,
Support for Students, etc. whose Households Have Changed Rapidly
Special Flat-rate Benefit (tentative name) Project [Updated on April 24, 2020]
On the record date (April 27, 2020), a benefit of 100,000 yen will be provided per person to those recorded in the Basic Resident Register.
It is necessary for the head of the householder to apply by "mail method" or "online method".
The application period is 3 months, and the start date varies from city to city.
If you are a head of household, please check the procedures and apply without forgetting.
Also beware of scams posing as special flat-rate benefits.
Page list of responses to covid-19
［Date Created］24 Apr 2020 / ［Date Updated］27 Apr 2023