For Alumni of TUT
1. Update your information
To keep in touch, we are very much appreciated if you update your information after your graduation.
Please update your information from the web page of Core of International Relations.
2. Request for your certificates
When you need your Certificates of Graduation or Academic Score, please contact the Educational Affairs Division.
You will be requested to send airmail to us with the following documents.
- Application for Certificate [download]
- Photocopy of your passport
- Several International Reply Coupon (IRC) for mailing costs*
- We cannot issue them in PDF or other electronic forms. We will send your certificates in printed material by EMS only.
- About International Reply Coupon, please check web page of Japan Post.
Number of International Reply Coupon (IRC) you need to enclose
|Asia||Oceania, North and Central America,
Caribbean, Middle East
|Europe||South America, Africa|
*The cost is different with the country and the number of copies you need. If you are unsure of the fees or anything else, please contact the Educational Affairs Division before applying.
Educational Verification Request
When the third party requires us to verify your educational background for your job application or school admission, all we can do is to send a printed copy of your certificate to the third party with a direct request from you. In accordance with the university's rules, we CANNOT reply about your educational background via Email or send your certificate via Email to the third party.
- Please follow the instructions in the "Request for your certificates" to send in the documents 1-3 by post.
- Fill in the third party's information in the "Where to submit" and "Mailing address (to be sent by air)" sections of the Application for Certificate.
|About Certificates||Educational Affairs Division|
|Address||Toyohashi University of Technology
1-1 Hibarigaoka, Tempaku, Toyohashi, Aichi 441-8580 JAPAN
*Please append ".tut.ac.jp" to the end of the address above.