|Affiliation||Department of Mechanical Engineering|
|Fields of Research||Robotics, Mechatronics, Systems Engineering|
|Degree||Doctor of Engineering (Nagoya University)|
|Academic Societies||Robotics Society of Japan / Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers / Society of Instrument and Control Engineers / IEEE|
Please append ".tut.ac.jp" to the end of the address above.
|Laboratory website URL||http://ise.me.tut.ac.jp/|
|Researcher information URL（researchmap）||Researcher information|
Theme1：Cloud-based Positioning Infrastructure System
We propose a novel cloud-based precise positioning system that uses visual sensing data.
Any mobile module with a vision sensor and wireless communication can be a client and can
receive benefit from this system.
Selected publications and works
1. Junji Takahashi, Masato Kawabe, Seiya Ito, Naoshi Kaneko, Wataro Takahashi, Toshiaki Sakamoto, Akihiro Shibata, and Yong Yu: Image-retrieval Method Using Gradient Dilation Images for Cloud-based Positioning System with 3D Wireframe Map, Sensors and Materials, Vol.32, No.2, pp.611-623, 2020.2.
2. Tomoya Kaneko, Junji Takahashi, Seiya Ito, and Yoshito Tobe: A Hybrid Map with Permanent 3D Wireframes and Temporal Line Segments toward Long-term Visual Localization, SICE Journal of Control, Measurement, and System Integration, Vol.12, No.4, pp.149-155, 2019.7.
3. Junji Takahashi, Kohei Shimmra, Yong Yu, Akihiro Shibata, Toshiki Sakamoto: Simulation study of allowance-difference between an environment and a map for visual localization, Proc. in the 15th International Conference on Intelligent Environments, 3-3, Rabat (Morocco), June 2019.6.
4. Wataro Takahashi, Junji Takahasi, Yoshito Tobe: Using Wi-Fi Signals for Creating a Clustered Image Database in UMap, in Proc. of the 8th International Workshop on the Reliability of Intelligent Environments, Rabat (Morocco), June 2019.6.
5. Ayari Akada, Junji Takahashi, and Yu Yong: Improvement of Image Retrieval-based Visual Localization Using Structured Database, in Proc. of IEEE Int. Work. on Mobile Ubiquitous Systems, Infrastructures, Communications and Applications, Kyoto(Japan), pp.601-606, 2019.3.
6. Kusuno Yoshiki, Junji Takahashi, Yu YONG: A Method Localizing an Omnidirectional Image in Pre-Constructed 3D Wireframe Map, in Proc. of IEEE/SICE Int. Symp. of System Integration, Paris (France), pp.325-329, 2019.1.
Title of class
Applied Mathematics II