Entrance Ceremony for fiscal year 2011
04 Apr 2011
On April 4, Entrance Ceremony 2011 was held and 440 new undergraduate students (91 of undergraduate 1st year, and 349 of 3rd year graders) and 432 Master's course students, 17 Doctoral Course students were enrolled Toyohashi University of Technology.
Date & Time:
April 4 (Mon.), 2011
10:00 - 12:00
AI PLAZA Toyohashi (Toyohashi Labor and Welfare Hall)
Address: 143-6 Higashiyama, Kusama-cho, Toyohashi
- The Entrance Ceremony will be held for both of the undergraduate students and the graduate students.
- Please come to the Hall by 9:30am.
- Chartered bus will run from the University to the Hall. If you want to use the bus service, please come to the East Parking Area*（東駐車場）in the university by 8:35am.
(*the north side of the bus stop, "Gikadai-Mae")
- There is NOT enough parking area at the Hall. Please come to the Hall by public transportation.
Public Transportation to the Hall:
1. Toyohashi Railway Atsumi Line
- nearest station: "Minami-sakae" Station（「南栄」）
- about 7 minutes from Toyohashi Station
- 140 yen / one way
- 10 minutes walk from the "Minami-sakae" Station
about 15 minutes from Toyohashi Station
For more details, please check the official announcement.
[English information is in the second page.]