TUT Research: e-Newsletter from Toyohashi University of Technology
The “e-Newsletter”, Toyohashi University of Technology (TUT)’s online magazine, has been relaunched.
TUT’s e-Newsletter was first published in October 2010 as an online magazine focusing on international relations. A total of 18 issues have been published in this format. The e-Newsletter will now be rebranded as “TUT Research: e-Newsletter from Toyohashi University of Technology “with a refreshed content and web page design.
In the years since the launch of the original newsletter, TUT has significantly developed its international public relations capability. For example, we have created an English version of the official TUT Web site, established an English language presence on social media such as Facebook and twitter, and provide university information bilingually (Japanese and English). Our efforts have been recognized and enhanced by the Japanese government, which recently awarded us Top Global University status.
Significant challenges remain however, such as the ever increasing need to publish our latest research achievements globally. In order to respond to this changing environment, TUT has decided to sharpen the focus of this online magazine to global research and international relations by relaunching the newsletter with a new name, content and design.
We sincerely hope that the renewed “TUT Research: e-Newsletter from Toyohashi University of Technology” will contribute to your research and technology development.
Thank you for your continuous subscription and support.
The back issues are downloadable as PDF files.
- e-Newsletter No. 18, February 2015
- e-Newsletter No. 17, December 2014
- e-Newsletter No. 16, September 2014
- e-Newsletter No. 15, June 2014
- e-Newsletter No. 14, February 2014
- e-Newsletter No. 13, December 2013
- e-Newsletter No. 12, September 2013
- e-Newsletter No. 11, June 2013
- e-Newsletter No. 10, Dec 2013
- e-Newsletter No. 9, March 2013
- e-Newsletter No. 8, September 2012
- e-Newsletter No. 7, June 2012
- e-Newsletter No. 6, March 2012
- e-Newsletter No. 5, November 2011
- e-Newsletter No. 4, September 2011
- e-Newsletter No. 3, June 2011
- e-Newsletter No. 2, March 2011
- e-Newsletter No. 1, October 2010