Tsukasa TAKAMURA, Ph.D., Tenure Track Assistant Professor
Semiconductor devices/Magnetic particles/Medical diagnostics
Transmission electron microscopy, Microfluidics,Nano materials
- T. V. Thu, T. Takamura, D. Tsetserukou, and a. Sandhu, "Preparation and characterization of magnetic thermoplastic-based nanocomposites," vol. 141, pp. 141–144, 2014.
- P. Ko, T. Takamura, and A. Sandhu, "Magnetically Induced Self-Assembly of Superparamagnetic Particles for Medical Diagnostics," J. Jpn. Soc. Powder Powder Metallurgy, vol. 61, pp. 111–116, 2014.
- Abderrahmane, P. J. Ko, T. V Thu, S. Ishizawa, T. Takamura, and a Sandhu, "High photosensitivity few-layered MoSe2 back-gated field-effect phototransistors.," Nanotechnology, vol. 25, no. 36, p. 365202, Aug. 2014.
- T. Takamura, T. Tashiro, A. Arakaki, and A. Sandhu "Functionalization of magnetotactic bacteria for microrobotic applications," IEEE International Magnetics Conference, INTERMAG Europe 2014, 4-8 May, 2014, Dresden, Germany, AF-5.
- T. Takamura, S. Koide, P. J. Ko, T. Tahara, S. Ishizawa, M. Ishida, P. Southern, D. Ortega, Q. Pankhurst, and A. Sandhu "Microcapillary capsule for nanoscale and real time observation of materials in liquid TEM environment," The Irago Conference 2014, 6-7 November, 2014, Tsukuba, Japan, 7P-81.
- ICF 11 New Product & Novel Technology Award (Japan Society of Powder and Powder Metallurgy) 2013